About this film
Single Unboxed Roll, Film labeled with Expiration Date and Batch Number.
Agfa Copex Rapid 50 is a low-speed panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 50/18°. Featuring excellent resolution, very fine grain and excellent acutance. The emulsion is coated on a transparent synthetic base providing excellent long-term and dimensional stability.
- Traditional Black and White Film
- 120 Size (Single Roll Unboxed)
- 50 ISO
- Manufactured to ISO specifications for archival use
- For optimal results use: Spur Modular UR AB Developer
- Note: Film has to be loaded and unloaded in subdued light and exposed film should be stored in a light tight film container.
This film can also be processed using a black and white reversal process (SCALA) to make black and white slides (positives) with a neutral black tone, a middle graduation, very fine grain, a very high sharpness and detail resolution when processed as a black and white slide.
Black and White Reversal process expose to:
35mm: ISO 50-64
120 Medium Format: ISO 64-80
Development time: 4 minutes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.