About this film
EKTACHROME Film has a distinctive look that was the choice for generations of cinematographers. The film is known for its extremely fine grain, clean colors, great tones and contrasts.
KODAK EKTACHROME 100D Color Reversal Film is a 100-speed, color reversal motion picture camera film intended for photography under daylight illumination (5500K). It offers a moderately enhanced color saturation performance while maintaining a neutral gray scale and accurate flesh reproduction. This film has exceptional sharpness that is unsurpassed by any other 100-speed reversal film, and its grain performance is excellent. This film also offers very strong reciprocity uniformity and keeping stability. EKTACHROME Film offers outstanding results in outdoor and studio applications where moderate color saturation is desired. It is excellent for advertising, nature cinematography, documentaries, music videos, and is especially good for telecine transfers and television filming.
- Color Reversal Slide Film
- ISO 100
- Process in E-6 Chemicals
- Intended for photography in daylight illumination (5500K)
- Expect grain-less scans and enlargements.
- Produces clean, bright whites, neutral tone scale and outstanding skin tone reproduction
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.