About this film
Rollei RPX 400 is a traditional high-speed black and white film that is a good choice for a variety of photographic applications including portrait, nature, architecture and product photography. This film is suitable for both indoor and outdoor photography. It is a fine grain film that enables good sharpness and a broad tonal range with good contrast. Rollei RPX 400 is panchromatic sensitized from 380 to 660nm and has a broad exposure latitude.
- Traditional black and white film
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor shots
- Fine Grain - Great Sharpness
- Broad Exposure Latitude
- Rich tonal range with good contrast
- Compatible with most standard developers
- Panchromatically sensitized
- Sensitized from 380 to 660 nm at 2.850K
- Note: Recommended for use with Rollei RPX-D Developer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.