About this film
Rollei Superpan 200 is a panchromatic black & white negative film based on Agfa's discontinued AVIPHOT PAN 200 BW. The emulsion is coated onto a transparent synthetic base providing excellent long-term dimensional stability.
With its expanded color sensitivity into the near infra-red range of the color spectrum, Rollei Superpan 200 offers excellent penetration through haze, fog and other atmospheric conditions liable to affect the image quality. This yields an improved image contrast and therefore more information. With the uniform distribution of the panchromatic sensitivity within the range of visible light, the terrain can be imaged very faithfully without having to revert to the use of special spectral recording filters.
- Traditional Black and White Film
- Panchromatic sensitivity up to 750 nm (near infra-red range)
- Very Fine Grain
- High Image Sharpness
- Film can be exposed as a 125 to 250 ISO (ASA)
- 0.10 mm (.004"), transparent polyester base
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.